Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Gusta-vines.com website. These terms & conditions apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
The following are Gusta-Vines Global Ltd Terms and Conditions, by using our site, you agree to the following conditions and please read them carefully.
You are advised to read this Agreement carefully. If you are not agreeable to any terms and conditions, you should not use the Services.
You can use Gusta-Vines Global Ltd Services if you are agreeable to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement in their entirety.
By clicking at the space provided on the Gusta-Vines Global Ltd website, you will be deemed to have accepted this Agreement and it will be a legally binding Agreement between you and Gusta-Vines Global Ltd.
Use of the Gusta-vines.com Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Nigerian governing laws. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of Gusta-vines.com and shall not transact or use Gusta-vines.com. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Gusta-vines.com, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of Gusta-vines.com. Gusta-vines.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to her web site if it is brought to Her notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
All information contained in our web pages is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. Errors such as misprints or omissions are excepted. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections anytime in prices, products and specifications without notice. If we have made an error in pricing, we will notify you of the correct price and give you the option to cancel.
In no circumstances are we liable for special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind including any loss of profit or of contract, even if you advise us of any special circumstances or such loss was reasonably foreseeable. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer system.
Product images used on this website are the actual item. Package contents are at the discretion of the manufacturer and may vary from those described from time to time. We will not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may be incurred by any person acting in reliance upon this information. All brands, logos, images and names are trademarks of their respective companies
Although we strive to keep the web site 100% accurate, it is inevitable that errors will occur. In the event of an error, we reserve the right to correct them. Some product may be limited to on hand product only. Prices listed on the site are in USD and/or Nigeria Naira etc and do not include shipping charges.
Shipping & Returns
1) Where we deliver: We deliver products to most countries of the world. However, confirm the availability of your country in our shipping desk.
2) Shipping Method: We deliver by International Express Cargo. Other methods of delivery are available. All shipping is at the customers’ expense.
3) Delivery Time: This Site is only for delivery of products to customers within and outside Nigeria. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales set out on our Site; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales where they did not occur due to our fault or negligence.
You agree not to hold the seller liable for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms and Conditions of Sale if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
4) Out of Stock: If your item is out of stock, we will contact you and let you know when we expect to have it in stock.
5) Returns: All items are inspected before shipment. However, If you receive an item that is not in good working order or is damaged, Gusta-vines.com does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on Gusta-vines.com website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Gusta-vines.com APIs or otherwise. In addition, Gusta-vines.com may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Gusta-vines.com assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and Gusta-vines.com does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Gusta-vines.com does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Gusta-Vines Global Ltd reserves the right to refuse any returns if the equipment is used or appears same. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs, as such you are advised to carefully verify your item as your checking out. In event of dissatisfaction with a purchased article, Gusta-vines.com shall provide, link and/or make available every directories relating to the merchant of the said product. However, Gusta-vines.com therefore emphasizes that it assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and Gusta-vines.com does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Gusta-vines.com does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof.
MANDATORY DECLARATION – COMPUTERS
1. You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Delivery Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
2. You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer.
3. Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
4. This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on Gusta-vines.com “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Gusta-vines.com does not warrant that:
5. This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
6. The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
7. Gusta-vines.com will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, Gusta-vines.com website.
8. Gusta-vines.com does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through Gusta-vines.com website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Gusta-vines.com are free of viruses or other harmful components.
9. Nothing on Gusta-vines.com constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
10. All the products sold on Gusta-vines.com are governed by different country laws and if Gusta-vines.com is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different country laws, Gusta-vines.com will return or will give credit for the amount received by Gusta-vines.com from the sale of such product, which could not be delivered to you.
11. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on Gusta-vines.com. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Gusta-vines.com via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
By placing this order, you agree to these terms:
1. All pricing is in United States Dollars equivalent.
2. All shipping charges are estimated. Actual charges may vary according to the shipping company.
3. Shipments are not insured unless the customer asks for insurance and agrees to pay the extra cost.
4. Merchandise ownership passes from the company to the customer when received by the freight carrier. Please inspect your merchandise before signing the freight waybill, or put subject to inspection next to your signature. Any damage or loss that occurs in transit is the responsibility of the carrier. Customers must file a claim with the carrier. Contact us and we will do our best to assist you with this. If you do need to file a claim, please keep the original packaging of the item and the box it was shipped in.
5. The customer has 48 hours after receiving the goods to notify us of any problems with the goods not working if they are sold in working conditions. If there is any shipping damage the receiving customer must resolve this with the shipping company and we do not take responsibility for them but we try our best to discuss with the appropriate partner.
In addition, we cannot accept the return of certain items for hygiene reasons, e.g. toileting aids if they have been used/the seal has been broken.
Because stainless steel products are made to order, all sales of stainless steel are final. All sales of beds and mattresses are final.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org